What are Workflows?
The Workflows Module is a customisable Request Approval Module for admins to create request forms (called templates) to allow employees to apply for things other can Expense claims, Leaves, and Travel requirements. These requests are known as Workflow Requests. Admins can create custom forms such as for Overtime Request, Asset Requests, gift Declarations, Limited Time Off Requests and so on. Employees can then submit these request forms for approval, according to the approval routings set by the admin. Admins can also download Workflow Reports to track transactions and approvals
What are Workflow Templates?
Workflow Templates are customisable request forms for employees to apply for approval on things other than Leaves, Claims and Travel requirements. Admins can build Templates to collect the required information for approval.
Read How to Create Workflow Template
What are Workflow Transactions?
Workflow Transactions are Workflows Requests that employees have submitted. In this page, admins are able to track and view the details of Pending, Approved and Rejected Transactions made buy employees.
How to Generate and Download Customised Workflows Reports
1. On your left-hand Admin Panel, select Others, select Workflows and select Reports
2. Select Generate Report
3. Choose which Workflow Template you would like to generate the report for.
4. Select the Date Range for which requests you would like to have in the report. This Date Range refers to the Submitted Date of the Request.
5. If necessary admins can narrow down the report contents by specifying a specific employee, or a transaction status, or Transactions of employees who report to a specific line manager (note that this is not based on the approval routing set for the specific workflow template. It refers to the employee's Direct Line Manager based on the Employee's Profile.
Note: When selecting a Workflow Template that includes Date & Time field, admins will have the additional option of Selecting a Year and Month, instead of specific date range
6. Click on Confirm to generate the report.
7. Go to Download Report
8. Reports that are ready to be downloaded will display a 'Ready' icon in the top left corner. Click on Download in the top right corner.
9. The Report will be sent to you via email.
Tip: If a report seems to be displaying 'Generating' for too long, click on Refresh