To create Teams in time tracking:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click Time Tracking.
3. Click on the Settings Tab.
4. Click on the Teams Tab.
5. On the right of the section, click Create New Team.
6. Fill in the details and select requirements.
7. Confirm by clicking Confirm.
What to fill in:
1. Enter team name.
2. Tick Enable Geofence to ensure employees clock in and out in a specified location. You
can get the coordinates of the location via a simple Google search.
3. Tick Enable WiFi IP address to ensure employees clock in and out in a specified location.
Key in your WiFi router’s IP address.
4. Tick Enable Manual Clock In to allow employees to input their clock in and out
times manually, and Require employees to enter their location to allow them to input their clock
in and out locations.
5. Tick Allow employees to edit session details to enable employees to edit their past timesheets.
6. Tick Require employees to enter a description to enable this feature so that employees
can state what they did for the day.
7. Select team leaders by searching for and selecting their names from the options. They will be
able to access timesheets via the admin dashboard.
8. Select team members.
9. Confirm by clicking Confirm.
10. To edit these settings, click the left of the two icons next to the team name.