What is Onboarding Content
- An Onboarding Page can be set or created in the Journey section of the Onboarding module. Creating an onboarding page allows newly hired employees to be onboarded virtually.
- When creating a new onboarding page, you have the option to start from scratch or start with a Page Template. You can then create and edit your onboarding content by adding text, images or videos.
To create a new Onboarding page:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click Others > Onboarding > Journey.
3. On the right of the section, click Create Page.
To create and edit Onboarding content with the editor:
1. To add images, on the top left, click to upload images to the image gallery. You can then drag and drop it into the content editor.
2. To add videos, click on the Link icon or CTRL + K.
3. To add text, simply start typing and edit by selecting style, bold, bullet points and more.