Before you run your first payroll, you would need to fill in all the compensations details for the employees.
You can bulk upload employees' compensation including Salary, Bank Info, Statutory Info and Previous Employment Income in altHR.
To bulk upload employee's compensation info:
- Head to Payroll > Settings on the left panel of the admin dashboard.
- Select Import Compensation.
- Select altHR Full Compensation Migration to download the template. Fill in all the compensation details in the excel file and ensure that you follow the instructions and format in the sheet. Please fill in with accurate data and attention as this will affect your payroll calculation.
- Do not convert the template into any other format such as Google Sheets. This will corrupt the formatting present in the Import Template. Kindly input any data while maintaining it as an Excel Sheet.
- Do not edit, delete, or copy information from, or fill information into the Sample Rows as they are designed for reference and will not be recognized in the system upon upload. Begin filling in your data from the rows below.
- Once you have completed the excel template and checked that the data is correct, proceed to upload the attachment on the same page.
- Click Start Import and wait for it to load and import.
- Once it is done, you can find the updated employee information in People > Employees > Compensation.