What is time tracking
The time tracking module on AltHR allows you to view and set up a digital “clock in, clock out” system for your employees. There are two simple settings here:
|Job Band||Set up the maximum daily working hours of employees in different job bands. The job bands available here are pulled from the set up you have done in the Company module|
|Teams||Set up teams and their time tracking settings. |
To set up time tracking according to job bands:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click Time Tracking.
3. Click on the Settings Tab.
4. Click on the Job Bands Tab.
5. Expand the job band you wish to edit.
6. Click Edit.
7. Click on the toggle switch to enable Time Tracking.
8. Select Fixed or Hourly working hours.
9. Enter the maximum daily working hours.
10. Click Update.
11. Confirm by clicking OK.