Attention: Read the prerequisites before you run your first payroll. Employees' personal details are one of them.
- To update employees’ personal details to run payroll:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to People > Employees.
2. Search for the employee whose information you want to edit.
3. On the right of the employee, click Actions > View Profile.
4. Under the Details tab, on the left, click Personal Info.
5. Click Edit.
6. Fill in Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, and Citizenship. These are mandatory.
7. Confirm by clicking Confirm.
8. On the left, click Employment Info.
9. Click Actions > Edit Position Profile.
10. Fill in Employee ID, First Day of Work, Primary Email and Functional Title. These are mandatory.
11. Scroll down. Confirm by clicking Confirm.
12. Next up, on the left, click Identification.
13. Click Create New.
14. Fill in ID Type, ID Number and ID Expiry Date (if applicable to ID type).
15. Confirm by clicking Confirm.
- Full video on "How to Run Payroll":